The camellias and oranges spell ‘winter’ but at 14º – 21º C the weather is mild for May in Sydney, Australia where our seasons are opposite to the Northern Hemisphere.. We’ve had a few overnight showers (like Camelot where the rain never falls till after sundown) so I am relieved from watering duty. Out comes the camera and it tells me that the citrus trees want feeding.
This Site will be Going PrivateMay 5th, 201812 days to go.
- Bamboo Chamber by Wang Wei (699 – 761) April 21, 2018
- Expiring in 21 days April 21, 2018
- Must Leave WordPress April 19, 2018
- Ode to Geese by Luo Bin Wang (640-684) April 18, 2018
- The Egrets by Du Mu (803 – 852) April 17, 2018
- Final Delivery to The Huge Plant Sale April 13, 2018
- Even now–the sun rises April 11, 2018
- Vireya Rhododendrons April 10, 2018
- Deflasking Orchid Seedlings April 9, 2018
- 31,649 hits