I have spent all morning attaching audio files on all my Chinese translations of English poems as well as my own Chinese ones. It was a big job; I hadn’t realised how many of those I have created! I had recorded some of them previously but others had to be read. Then finding discrepancies between my reading and the text I had to decide to go with one or the other and make changes; phew.
My low tech method of doing this:
1. Read poem as memo on my iPhone
2. Sync it onto iTunes in my computer
3. ‘Add Media’ to individual posts.
I had to upgrade my free blog to a Premium Plan to do this. It gives me a .com address, no ads, and audio and visual support. I must say that having the audio file does enhance the experience of poetry. Poetry should be heard, so I am pleased to have made the investment.